CHINT JZX-22F(D)/4Z AC220V
Minimum order: 5 pcs (mentioned price is of one piece)
- Product: 14 pin, flat relay
- Model: JZX-22F(D)
- Brand: chint
- Relay type: 14 pin, flat
- Contact: 4CO/5 Amp
- Voltage: optional
- Mounting: 14 pin flat socket
- Body material: plastic
- Certificates: CE,UL etc.
- It is an electrically operated switch.
- It consists of a set of input terminals for a single or multiple control signals, and a set of operating contact terminals.
- The switch may have any number of contacts in multiple contact forms, such as make contacts, break contacts, or combinations thereof.
- Relays are used where it is necessary to control a circuit by an independent low-power signal, or where several circuits must be controlled by one signal.
- This traditional form of a relay uses an electromagnet to close or open the contacts.
- Relays are used wherever it is necessary to control a high power or high voltage circuit with a low power circuit, especially when galvanic isolation is desirable.
- High-voltage or high-current devices can be controlled with small, low voltage wiring and pilots switches.
- Operators can be isolated from the high voltage circuit.
- Low power devices such as microprocessor scan drive relays to control electrical loads beyond their direct drive capability.
- In an automobile, a starter relay allows the high current of the cranking motor to be controlled with small wiring and contacts in the ignition key.
- These are mostly used in industrial sectors.